Jumat, 07 Oktober 2011

wedding proposal



With you by my side, i will never be alone.
I've never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure of heart.
When i've been lost, you've always been there to bring me back.
So, on this day, at this moment.
I pledge the rest of my life to you.
You've always believed in me, and i believe in you.

And when you believe in someone, it's not for a minute or just for now.
It's forever.
And, buncu, i cannot imagine spending a moment of my life without you.
So i promise that i will always have your back, as you will always have mine.
You're my best friend, you're my home, and you're my true love.
Please let me be your husband. :)


-- Ryan Novel, Juni 2011.


6 komentar:

  1. sumpeh looo proposalnya si ayah kaya gituu?romintiiiiis abiiiss >o<

    BalasHapus
  2. iyaaaa triiill... aheuheu :D jadi malu akyuuu :')

    BalasHapus
  3. minta bikinin juga trilliii :D

    BalasHapus
  4. seragam..seragam...syalaalala syalaaa

    BalasHapus
  5. seragam sma tut? duh udh ga jaman itu tuuut :p

    BalasHapus